Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In Louisana at Mom and Dad's 65th anniversary party.








65 wonderful years ago two people met and fell in love. My Mom and Dad just had us all come down to celebrate this wonderful moment with them.




Along with us they had members and friends from their church join in on a great meal, some good dancing with a live band, cake and lots of photos.




I also had the great oppurtunity to meet my granddaughter for the first time as my daughter Michelle brought her to the party when she came to do the photography for the party at my Dad's request.







I wanted to share this short movie I made from some pictures on a disk I brought back here to put on a DVD for my Mom to be able to watch at home on her player. Along with some video's I took with a digital camera I had.

And the first part is some photos from the beginning....






with the second part continuing with
some pics enjoying the family....



wrapping up with the last section
with pics of the guest at the party
from my Mom and Dad's church.



No comments:

Post a Comment